Duane Reade - Assistant Manager stole my money at store 14224
In Duane Reade store 14224, there is an assistant manager named John, but the people there call him Hannah or Sadiq.He said that he wanted to perform a verification on my two 100$ bills.
He pulled out a crayola crayon, marked them, and said that "they were fake so he had to keep them." He didnt even bother to use a marker to make it look like he tried. I hate it when people with G.E.D's try to insult my intelligence.
By the way, he always orders his staff members to destroy the Bill Verifier Machine.He dropped it about 80 times, kicked it around, and sprayed ammonia inside the circuitry.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " I purchased a Submariner LV from Tswisswatches.com. They are in Taiwan, the owner goes by 'Edde'. They promised a grade 1 replica with genuine swiss eta movement, and a..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "Used Eversleek, hair was dry. Leaned over my stove to put on a pot.My head went up in flames.I was screaming and trying to get the *** kitchen faucet to..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "Purchased an expensive slipcovered sofa from Pottery Barn (PB) approx one yr ago. The slipcover does not stay in place and the seat cushions move away from the back of..."
- "There is a mail setting that allows a 'standard' user to only accept messages from 'upgraded' users. (see screenshot) This is ***. Considering the person is not him/her self an..."
- "Horrible leather furniture ! Color is rubbing off within 6 mths of purchasing. Was told it's a new company they were trying & offered me another set from another co. But..."
- "I've known for quite sometime that there was a hacker on my internet service and using up my bandwidth. I've called Dish.network a couple times only to get "there's nothing..."