Duane Reade - Assistant Manager stole my money at store 14224
In Duane Reade store 14224, there is an assistant manager named John, but the people there call him Hannah or Sadiq.He said that he wanted to perform a verification on my two 100$ bills.
He pulled out a crayola crayon, marked them, and said that "they were fake so he had to keep them." He didnt even bother to use a marker to make it look like he tried. I hate it when people with G.E.D's try to insult my intelligence.
By the way, he always orders his staff members to destroy the Bill Verifier Machine.He dropped it about 80 times, kicked it around, and sprayed ammonia inside the circuitry.review #361470
You may also like
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "I have been trying to contact backpage via their "help/contact" link for 24hours. There is no number to contact a live representative! I posted an ad 3 different times back..."
- "Used Eversleek, hair was dry. Leaned over my stove to put on a pot.My head went up in flames.I was screaming and trying to get the *** kitchen faucet to..."
- "Purchased an expensive slipcovered sofa from Pottery Barn (PB) approx one yr ago. The slipcover does not stay in place and the seat cushions move away from the back of..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "I ordered a series of four Richard Schmidt Art Lesson videos. After 3-4 months, I was shipped two of the four videos (November and May) and two other videos: "Proficient..."
- "I recently bought a new intex sand filter pump to upgrade from the crappy small pump that came with my 14' intex ultra frame pool. When it arrived i realized..."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."