Hi i would like to file a huge complaint against lost prevention at this location : 436 86 street.i am really offended and really disgusted with the customer service that I received today, never in my entire life have I ever lost such taste in my mouth after this nasty unnecessary incident that happened to me and my husband.We were shopping in this particular Duane today around the time of 5 pm , looking around for some hair dye,and just minding our business, after some time we decided to leave the store, before we did we were approached by a black African American man who said to my husband " I think you forgot to pay for something" we turn around in disbelief.

My husband who is of Latino background just looks at him , confused and tells him excuse me? We didn't buy anything , then we find out he is loss and prevention and after we specifically told him we didn't buy anything he kept pressing my husband ,now at this point,I'm feeling highly direspected, first of all. He shouldn't have approached us the way he did,he should first check the cameras and figure out if indeed such activity was occurring and then proceed with him accusation secondly, he's the *** because we really didn't take anything, and thirdly, if there was such case that happened in the store, he should've been more aware of things, and handled it in a competent way.

I've always been a big fan of Duane Reade, and you guys have really always been the store I go to but after this incident, I really am so beyond disgusted with your customer service that I will tell all my friends and family about this and hopefully they will refrain from going to your store.me and my husband have never been accused of such nonsense it's quite absurd ,and after this I pray and hope to god that 5'7 loss prevention incompetent nasty a hole of a person gets fired for the unnecessary dumbness & the humiliation he caused me & my husband, word of advice: don't go accusing people of things if you have no proof, secondly, if you can't do your job right, you shouldn't work there, this was the worst customer humiliation with this one particular distastefull,inexperienced *** of a loss prevention office I've ever met, there are no words!Lucky for him, we aren't mean people to sue and claim for slander and stupidity, I hope to god he gets what he deserves, God knows and lord knows he doesn't like ugly!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of duane reade customer care. Duane Reade needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned duane reade customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Duane Reade.

Had an Experience with Duane Reade?

Comments