I brought an Old Spice deodorant and within two uses I started feeling some heat under my arms, which I thought it was just the type of stick, burn then I started gettin a feeling a burning feeling under my arms.

I didn't think much cause I was being active at the time. After I showered I notice my under arms was red, after a bit it started to itch. The next morning I notice my arm pits where very red and irritated. I still have the deodorant with receipt and a picture of my arm pit and the irritation if you would like me to email them to you.

This can't be normal and not sure if I can return the deodorant if it would even be sanitary. But I will be going to my doctor to see what it might have been caused by.

My email address is titere76@gmail.com.

Please help.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Duane Reade and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Duane Reade.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Duane Reade to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Duane Reade?

Comments

Just return it.You are obviously having a reaction to it.

Don't worry about it being sanitary they're not going to resale it.

They don't take things like that and try to resale them.They won't give you a hard time just tell your having a reaction to it.