Duane Reade - Old Spice Bearglove Deodorant Review from New York, New York

3 of 40 Duane Reade reviews

I brought an Old Spice deodorant and within two uses I started feeling some heat under my arms, which I thought it was just the type of stick, burn then I started gettin a feeling a burning feeling under my arms.

I didn't think much cause I was being active at the time. After I showered I notice my under arms was red, after a bit it started to itch. The next morning I notice my arm pits where very red and irritated. I still have the deodorant with receipt and a picture of my arm pit and the irritation if you would like me to email them to you.

This can't be normal and not sure if I can return the deodorant if it would even be sanitary. But I will be going to my doctor to see what it might have been caused by.

My email address is titere76@gmail.com.

Please help.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Old Spice Bearglove Deodorant 30 Oz 01204403969
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #835087 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Duane Reade? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 40 Duane Reade reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 24 #1149491

Just return it. You are obviously having a reaction to it. Don't worry about it being sanitary they're not going to resale it. They don't take things like that and try to resale them. They won't give you a hard time just tell your having a reaction to it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.